This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Medicine Cupboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"When I was gifted a wine in a box for Christmas not only was I happy about the wine but I was even more pleased about the box it came in. I upcycled this wine box into a unique handy medicine cabinet for my bathroom. I created a unique pattern and texture on the front of the cupboard using jumbo wooden craft sticks. Then I painted the cupboard in 2 colors one for the outside and the other the inside. To keep with the medicine cupboard theme I decoupaged an anatomy image to the inside lid."
- Wine box
- Anatomical Poster (free to download on blog)
- Chalk paint
- Jumbo craft sticks
Read NextThrift Store Pitchers Makeover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills