Upcycled Medicine Cupboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"When I was gifted a wine in a box for Christmas not only was I happy about the wine but I was even more pleased about the box it came in. I upcycled this wine box into a unique handy medicine cabinet for my bathroom. I created a unique pattern and texture on the front of the cupboard using jumbo wooden craft sticks. Then I painted the cupboard in 2 colors one for the outside and the other the inside. To keep with the medicine cupboard theme I decoupaged an anatomy image to the inside lid."
- Wine box
- Anatomical Poster (free to download on blog)
- Chalk paint
- Jumbo craft sticks
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids