Upcycled DIY Wood Mirror Frame
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This thrift store mirror was tired and overlooked. Using scrap wood and paint to make a mirror frame is all that is needed to make this mirror become part of the decor! This frame idea can be added to any mirror, or even to create a picture frame. Simple steps and really low cost way to update the decor. A coastal and rustic finished look is now perfect for this homes entryway. Never look at those tired and rough looking used decor items the same again. Refresh them with scrap wood!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Box Shelves
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
- Designer Upcycled Desk Cady
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- DIY Love Heart Cork Board
- The Super Simple Scrap Wood Wall Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Free Christmas Printables
- Easy Halloween Paper Wreath