Upcycled DIY Wood Mirror Frame
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This thrift store mirror was tired and overlooked. Using scrap wood and paint to make a mirror frame is all that is needed to make this mirror become part of the decor! This frame idea can be added to any mirror, or even to create a picture frame. Simple steps and really low cost way to update the decor. A coastal and rustic finished look is now perfect for this homes entryway. Never look at those tired and rough looking used decor items the same again. Refresh them with scrap wood!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern