Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "The first thing you see when you open my front door is my stairs. These used to be covered in a dirty beige carpet which was not very inviting at all. That's when I decided to transform the stairs and brighten up the hallway. I removed dirty carpet and sanded and varnished the wooden steps. I then got some bright colorful wallpaper from my favorite designer Marimekko and wallpapered the riser of each step. Now when I open the front door and see my colorful stairs it brings a smile to my face."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- The Sweetest Mini Christmas Stocking Garland - Free Pattern In 3 Sizes
- Mini Santa Hat Ornament - Free Pattern in 3 Sizes
- The Cutest Mitten Ornament - Free Pattern in 3 Sizes
- The Cutest DIY Origami Ornaments - Free Template
- Barn Wood Pumpkins
- Wood Pumpkin Craft
- Fall Embroidery Pattern
- Farmhouse Toilet Paper Pumpkins
- Flat Christmas Tree Wall Art
- CHRISTMAS LANTERN CRAFT