Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "The first thing you see when you open my front door is my stairs. These used to be covered in a dirty beige carpet which was not very inviting at all. That's when I decided to transform the stairs and brighten up the hallway. I removed dirty carpet and sanded and varnished the wooden steps. I then got some bright colorful wallpaper from my favorite designer Marimekko and wallpapered the riser of each step. Now when I open the front door and see my colorful stairs it brings a smile to my face."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Here's a handy, effortless way to reuse a food jar. Instead of throwing away jars once you've finished the food inside, make this… Continue reading: "Super Easy Upcycled DIY Canister"
- Cheap and Easy Pallet Wall
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- Paint Color Samples DIY Curtain
- Unique Yarn DIY Wall Hanging
- Unique Duct Tape Candle Craft
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Affordable DIY Shoe Organizer
- Dollar Tree Fall Tablescape
- Rustic Farmhouse Shelf DIY
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Diy Pinecone Fire Starters
- Diy Snuffle Ball For Dogs
- Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Motivational Sign
- Diy: Succulents In A Bowl
- Is It On Or Off
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Diy Pom Pom Garland For Home Decor
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe