Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "The first thing you see when you open my front door is my stairs. These used to be covered in a dirty beige carpet which was not very inviting at all. That's when I decided to transform the stairs and brighten up the hallway. I removed dirty carpet and sanded and varnished the wooden steps. I then got some bright colorful wallpaper from my favorite designer Marimekko and wallpapered the riser of each step. Now when I open the front door and see my colorful stairs it brings a smile to my face."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch