This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the Blogger: "The first thing you see when you open my front door is my stairs. These used to be covered in a dirty beige carpet which was not very inviting at all. That's when I decided to transform the stairs and brighten up the hallway. I removed dirty carpet and sanded and varnished the wooden steps. I then got some bright colorful wallpaper from my favorite designer Marimekko and wallpapered the riser of each step. Now when I open the front door and see my colorful stairs it brings a smile to my face."
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Read NextCopper and Leather Cup Holders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Upcycled Jeans Pin Board
- Hanging DIY Jewelry Holder
- Hidden Storage DIY Mirrored Cabinets
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- How To Make A Denim Footstool
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates