This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tikki Salad Server Wall Art
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I distinctly remember finger-painting when I was in kindergarten; no pre planning - just painting with reckless abandon; no rules and having fun! Painting with Terra Clay Paint evokes that same feeling!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ I tend to pre-plan our upcycle projects to the point of overthinking them. But not this time! Using this new type of clay paint harkens back to a time when I didn’t have a care in the world and painted for the sheer joy of it! And I LOVE it! We’ll show you how easy it is to get an artistic boho effect like this! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box
- DIY Fabric Storage Bins
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Unexpected Lace DIY Earring Holder
- Giant DIY Pegboard Organizer
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial