This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tide Texture Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Crocheted blankets are so versatile. You can combine multiple crochet stitches and make a pretty textured crochet blanket. You can easily make them as small as you want, or as large as you want. Textured stitch patterns make great blankets. Not only do they make the Crocheted Blanket look amazing , they also add that extra rich comfort and weight to the finished blanket. If you are on lookout for an easy crochet pattern with a warm texture ,then here is a quick and easy Tide Texture Crochet Blanket Pattern. This Blanket pattern is a repeat of only one row worked with combination of Double Crochets and Front Post Double Crochets. This gives the pattern a raised wavy texture look. The size of the blanket can be customized by changing the number of starting stitches. You can make yours with any yarn of your choice. Warm Cotton yarns work best for crochet blanket patterns. Materials Used:- 8 Ply Cotton Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook Size:- 38 inches- Customizable to any size"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box
- DIY Fabric Storage Bins
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Unexpected Lace DIY Earring Holder
- Giant DIY Pegboard Organizer
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial