Thrift Store Cutting Board Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make a precious piece of DIY home decor with this tutorial for how to upcycle a thrift store cutting board!
From the blogger: "Have a few old cutting boards in your collection? Or perhaps you're like me, you see them at the thrift store and would love to bring them home to transform. Well, here's a couple of super easy and super cheap ideas. Adding paint and a vinyl dollar store decal to create a sign is one way to dress up your cutting board. Adding paint and wooden feet to make a unique serving piece for your table is another."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Upcycle Foods Tins into Doodled Tin Candles
- How to Make Bias Tape without Bias Maker
- 14 DIY Kitchen Wall Decor Ideas
- Lettuce Edge Hem Tutorial
- Blackberry Mint Ice Cream
- Floral Hoop Earrings
- How to Use Pine Straw as Mulch
- Make an Easy Patchwork Denim Skirt
- Personalized Dog Leash Holder
- Kristin Anderson - Editor