Thrift Store Cutting Board Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make a precious piece of DIY home decor with this tutorial for how to upcycle a thrift store cutting board!
From the blogger: "Have a few old cutting boards in your collection? Or perhaps you're like me, you see them at the thrift store and would love to bring them home to transform. Well, here's a couple of super easy and super cheap ideas. Adding paint and a vinyl dollar store decal to create a sign is one way to dress up your cutting board. Adding paint and wooden feet to make a unique serving piece for your table is another."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Modern Sharpie Design DIY Rug Tutorial
The Easiest DIY Necklace Hanger
Stripes and Polka Dots Laundry Room Makeover
Sisal DIY Lamp Shade
Upcycled Coffee Tin
Shelf Decor DIY Makeover
Sea Glass Color Plate Craft
Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box
Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Vertical Garden Tutorial
- Container Gardening Tutorial
- DIY Origami Newspaper Pots
- DIY Mini Plant Markers from Keys
- DIY Pest Control Garden Spray
- DIY Budget-Friendly Grow Lights
- DIY Easy Paint-Dipped Garden Tools
- DIY Plant Pot Herb Garden
- Growing and Caring for Succulents Tutorial
- How to Care for Fiddle Leaf Fig Plants