Thrift Store Cutting Board Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make a precious piece of DIY home decor with this tutorial for how to upcycle a thrift store cutting board!
From the blogger: "Have a few old cutting boards in your collection? Or perhaps you're like me, you see them at the thrift store and would love to bring them home to transform. Well, here's a couple of super easy and super cheap ideas. Adding paint and a vinyl dollar store decal to create a sign is one way to dress up your cutting board. Adding paint and wooden feet to make a unique serving piece for your table is another."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Swirly DIY Paper Flowers
- Not-Your-Average DIY Snow Globe
- Scribbler 3D Nano Printing Pen
- How to Keep a Christmas Tree Alive During the Holiday Season: Christmas Tree Tips
- Duck Brand Duck Tape
- Geometric Painted Tote Bag
- DIY Thanksgiving Table Runner
- Crochet Utility Mini Basket
- Floating Flower Candles Without Mold
- Thrift Store Coffee Table Makeover