Thrift Store Cutting Board Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make a precious piece of DIY home decor with this tutorial for how to upcycle a thrift store cutting board!
From the blogger: "Have a few old cutting boards in your collection? Or perhaps you're like me, you see them at the thrift store and would love to bring them home to transform. Well, here's a couple of super easy and super cheap ideas. Adding paint and a vinyl dollar store decal to create a sign is one way to dress up your cutting board. Adding paint and wooden feet to make a unique serving piece for your table is another."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Watermelon Kiwi Popsicles Recipe
- Mango Strawberry Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Indoor/outdoor Planter
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden