Thrift Store Cutting Board Makeover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make a precious piece of DIY home decor with this tutorial for how to upcycle a thrift store cutting board!
From the blogger: "Have a few old cutting boards in your collection? Or perhaps you're like me, you see them at the thrift store and would love to bring them home to transform. Well, here's a couple of super easy and super cheap ideas. Adding paint and a vinyl dollar store decal to create a sign is one way to dress up your cutting board. Adding paint and wooden feet to make a unique serving piece for your table is another."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Natural at Home Spa Skin Treatment
- Layered Coffee Table DIY
- Mini DIY Concrete Planters
- Antique Ladder DIY Shelves
- Unique Homemade Birdhouse Chandelier
- Cleansing Tooth Powder Recipe
- Gentle Rose Homemade Sugar Scrub
- Glowing Broken Glass Container Candles
- Easy Oven Cooked Bacon Recipe