Textured Mandala Doily
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I absolutely love making Doilies for home decor and they make great gifts for your loved ones too.Today am sharing the pattern for this pretty easy to make flower edged mandala doily ..... Textured Mandala doily. Mandalas are just so joyful to look at. Use them at your home as potholders, table decorations or you can sew them to a cushion or hang them on a wall.This Textured Mandala is customizable to any size. You can easily increase the number of rounds and you can use them as Floor Rug too. Materials Used:- Cake Yarn 4 mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Hanging DIY Jewelry Holder
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Hidden Storage DIY Mirrored Cabinets
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- DIY Rainbow Cheese Knives
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Paint Color Samples DIY Curtain
- Trendy Eye-Shaped Mirror DIY
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste