This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Taryn Soap Cozy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This Taryn Soap Cozy is an easy tunisian crochet project perfect for pampering yourself, or gifting with a handmade bar of soap or facial scrubbies!), a favor/candy pouch, or a small gift bag (gift with a new pair of earrings or gift bag!). You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie. As a soap cozy, you'll need 100% cotton, but as a candy pouch or gift bag, acrylic yarn is an option with one hook size up. This soap cozy took me about 1.5 hours to work up, and uses the Tunisian Simple Stitch, or TSS, for the majority (minus the eyelet row)."
- 46 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used WeCrochet/Knit Picks Dishie in Crème Brulee
- H8/5mm Tunisian Crochet Hook with Cord
- Tapestry Needle
Read NextLyrical Doormat Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Make your front porch more inviting and welcoming with this Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing. If woodworking isn't your forte,… Continue reading: "Adorable and Affordable DIY Porch Swing"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Crochet Filet Blanket
- St Patrick’s Day Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Rose Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Printable Zentangle Heart Coloring Page
- Free Printable Dinosaur Valentines
- Valentine’s Day Candy And Hot Chocolate Charcuterie Board
- How To Make Rose Petal Salve
- Printable Donut Valentine Cards
- Colourful Jewelry Display Pegboard
- Printable Valentine's Day Candy Dice Game