Taryn Soap Cozy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This Taryn Soap Cozy is an easy tunisian crochet project perfect for pampering yourself, or gifting with a handmade bar of soap or facial scrubbies!), a favor/candy pouch, or a small gift bag (gift with a new pair of earrings or gift bag!). You'll need some worsted weight yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie. As a soap cozy, you'll need 100% cotton, but as a candy pouch or gift bag, acrylic yarn is an option with one hook size up. This soap cozy took me about 1.5 hours to work up, and uses the Tunisian Simple Stitch, or TSS, for the majority (minus the eyelet row)."
- 46 Yards of Worsted Weight Yarn – I used WeCrochet/Knit Picks Dishie in Crème Brulee
- H8/5mm Tunisian Crochet Hook with Cord
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Easy Rustic DIY Wood Magnets
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Denim Rag Wreath DIY
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Cloud Toilet Paper Storage
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Darling DIY Sink Curtains
- Easy DIY Curtain Tie Backs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box