This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "It's not always easy to find a wine rack that looks good and fits into a tall skinny space. And when your options are limited the best thing to do is make your own using PVC Pipes. This Easy Wine Rack can be made in a day and it might be just what you need to fill that awkward space. It's perfect for storing and displaying your wine collection and can be painted to suit any decor style."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Read NextCopper and Leather Cup Holders
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Upcycled Jeans Pin Board
- Hanging DIY Jewelry Holder
- Hidden Storage DIY Mirrored Cabinets
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- How To Make A Denim Footstool
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills
- Toilet Paper Roll Pikachu
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Doily Stencilled Old China Plates