Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "It's not always easy to find a wine rack that looks good and fits into a tall skinny space. And when your options are limited the best thing to do is make your own using PVC Pipes. This Easy Wine Rack can be made in a day and it might be just what you need to fill that awkward space. It's perfect for storing and displaying your wine collection and can be painted to suit any decor style."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Lantern
- Monster Inc Painted Rocks
- How to Make Garden Storage: DIY Benches, DIY Storage Hacks, and More
- DIY Personalized Map Placemats
- DIY Granny Square Crochet Top
- DIY Stamped Air Dry Clay Bowls
- DIY Garden Ideas: 36 Garden Projects
- How to Bring Your Summer Herbs Indoors
- How to Teach Children to Help Harvest
- Growing, Harvesting, and Storing Garlic