Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "It's not always easy to find a wine rack that looks good and fits into a tall skinny space. And when your options are limited the best thing to do is make your own using PVC Pipes. This Easy Wine Rack can be made in a day and it might be just what you need to fill that awkward space. It's perfect for storing and displaying your wine collection and can be painted to suit any decor style."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Coffee Soap And Coffee Scrub Diy
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe