Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "It's not always easy to find a wine rack that looks good and fits into a tall skinny space. And when your options are limited the best thing to do is make your own using PVC Pipes. This Easy Wine Rack can be made in a day and it might be just what you need to fill that awkward space. It's perfect for storing and displaying your wine collection and can be painted to suit any decor style."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- Round Cross Body Bag Pattern for Girls
- Valentine's Day Printable
- How to Make Pleats Easy Beginner Sewing Tutorial for Knife Pleats
- Brown Sheep Co.
- DIY Valentine's Day Garland
- Valentine's Day Garland
- DIY Firewood Holder
- How to Make a Denim Mini Stocking Advent Calendar
- Glass Bottle Flower Vases