We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an upcycled sweater wreath. This is an adorable wreath that is perfect for Christmas and all of winter. I used an old sweater to wrap the wreath form. Then I added Dollar Tree greenery and a cute owl. This is an inexpensive Dollar Tree wreath that can be made for about $5 if you have an old sweater to use. This can be used outdoors on a covered porch since the sweater can get wet and get ruined."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter