Super Easy Tassel Trim Pillows
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you love the tassel trend, but don’t want to commit too much? Tassel trim from a store is expensive! And making pillows can be time-consuming. But what if I told you there was an easy way to get the tassel trim look without the commitment. Find out how to make your own tassel trim pillows that don't cost a fortune and can easily be changed out for new trim when the next design trend comes around."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Rustic Produce DIY Box
- DIY Storage Jars
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Bright DIY Circle Shelf
- Easy Modern Wood Slice DIY Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle