This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"The Super Chunky Striped Shay Afghan is an easy crochet afghan pattern worked in simple single crochet stitches and fun color block stripes. 11 sizes included, and super chunky yarn means it’ll work up fairly quickly. You'll need some super bulky yarn. I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Smokey Green and Dark Gray, but you could also try holding 2-3 strands of worsted weight yarn together with the same crochet hook size. The newborn size blanket took me just under 4 hours to work up."
- 80 (233, 521, 860, 1216, 1980, 1678, 3298, 4687, 5353, 5554) Yards of Super Bulky Yarn – I used Bernat Blanket Yarn in Smokey Green and Dark Gray; Respectively, that’s 216 yards + 305 yards
- M13/9mm Crochet Hook
- Small Crochet Hook (like a G6/4.25mm) with large mouth to weave in ends
Read NextRustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Nothing ruins the aroma of homemade cooking faster than a stinky garbage disposal. Learn how to get rid of that smell with this recipe… Continue reading: "Coffee Grounds Garbage Disposal Deodorizer"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make Toasted Coconut
- How to Make Cornhole Bags
- Easy Crochet Puff Pattern Blanket
- Peach, Grapefruit And Thyme Sugar Scrub
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce Recipe
- Kidney Bean Salad Recipe
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe