Soft Fabric Easter Eggs Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Jazz up your Easter home décor with these adorable Fabric Easter Eggs. Get the free easter egg pattern, and use you’re your adorable fabric scraps with this easy sewing project. Be warned though, making them is addictive! You can not just sew up one single easter egg. The bright side is that the Easter egg template calls for such a small amount of fabric, that they are super quick and easy to sew. Sew enough fabric eggs to fill a basket! These fabric Easter eggs are such an eye candy, and work wonderfully in all kids of Easter home décor arrangements. The best thing is that they sew up in just minutes and they use very little fabric. Keep the kids entertained during the Easter hunt by sewing each kiddo their own cute Easter egg plush! "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar