We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Wouldn’t you love to be able to change the fabric on your lampshades at a whim? I’ll show you how to recover a lampshade with a slipcover so you can do just that! With just a little bit of sewing, I can easily take this slipcover off and swap it out with a different slipcover. Now that I’ve done this one for Spring, I’m tempted to switch up the fabric every season! How fun is that? If you have a bland lampshade that could use some sprucing up, I hope you’ll give this lampshade slipcover project a try!"
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
NotesAt Birdz of a Feather, we're feathering the nest - one room at a time!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Hanging DIY Jewelry Holder
- Unicorn Mason Jars - Decoupage On Glass
- Hidden Storage DIY Mirrored Cabinets
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- DIY Rainbow Cheese Knives
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Paint Color Samples DIY Curtain
- Trendy Eye-Shaped Mirror DIY
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste