Rustic Wooden Keys Pottery Barn Dupe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Why break bank at expensive home decoration stores when you can make affordable, DIY knockoffs? This Rustic Wooden Keys Pottery Barn Dupe will blow anyone away. Making DIY home decor will help you save money and earn bragging rights whenever you show off your decorations to guests. Using repurposed materials like table legs or leftover pallets will make this project even more budget-friendly. These homemade decor pieces are definitely well worth the time and effort. Wax or stain the keys in your favorite hue, and admire your work. Who knows—your finished result may be even more impressive than the store-bought version!
From the blogger: "We all love Pottery Barn's stuff, but not their hefty price tags, right? Well, that's what DIY is for! These wooden keys were a big hit back when Pottery Barn was selling them (with a price tag to match), but now the only way to get them is to make them yourself. Learn how to make some rustic wooden keys of your own using a few table legs from Home Depot and some pieces of oak or pine.”
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Off the Wall Repurposed Paint Brush Hooks
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Repurposed Wine Crate DIY Serving Tray
- House Cleaning Schedule
- Inexpensive Upcycled DIY Cork Board
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart