Repurposed Wallpaper Sample Vases
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With this fabulous tutorial, you can turn any Mason jar, tin can, or plastic bottle into a designer vase. It costs virtually nothing to make and is so addictive you'll end up making a load of them. It is also a great way to use up any wallpaper remnants or samples you may have. If you don't have any wallpaper samples they can often be picked up for free at home stores. The wallpaper samples can then be stitched into these beautiful vase sleeves and they only take five minutes to make."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- wallpaper sample
- tin can, jar or plastic bottle
- sewing machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- Upcycled Jewelry Hanger
- Easy Modern Wood Slice DIY Shelf
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- Customize Your Plastic Storage Drawers
- Cute Cardboard DIY Basket
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- DIY Modern Mirror
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar