Repurposed Wallpaper Sample Vases
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With this fabulous tutorial, you can turn any Mason jar, tin can, or plastic bottle into a designer vase. It costs virtually nothing to make and is so addictive you'll end up making a load of them. It is also a great way to use up any wallpaper remnants or samples you may have. If you don't have any wallpaper samples they can often be picked up for free at home stores. The wallpaper samples can then be stitched into these beautiful vase sleeves and they only take five minutes to make."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- wallpaper sample
- tin can, jar or plastic bottle
- sewing machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
- Off the Wall Repurposed Paint Brush Hooks
- Repurposed Wine Crate DIY Serving Tray
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Alcove DIY Display Shelves
- Affordable DIY Shoe Organizer
- Elegant Floating DIY Shelves
- A Craft for Every Room: DIY Room Decor
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock