Repurposed Colorful Gallery Wall
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You can pick up a pile of unwanted, unloved and out of date picture/photo frames from your local thrift store for almost nothing. I got a dozen the other day for less than $3 in total. I then rummaged through my shed for all the bits of leftover paint and sample paint pots I had. I painted each one of these frames a different colour. It's amazing how paint can transform something ugly into something much more appealing. I then found some gorgeous colourful vintage bird prints to fill the frames and create a stunning gallery wall. The best bit is that you can download these bird prints for free"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Assortment of old picture frame
- Left over paint or sample pots
- Wall mounting tape
- vintage bird images free to download from the blog with many other themes too.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub