Remote Caddy - Beginner Diy
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"The armchair caddy remote holder is more than just a convenient way to store remotes right next to an armchair. It will keep remotes, cords, and spectacles as well as a favorite magazine at your fingertips and neatly organized. Use fabric to blend with your lounge décor and hopefully never have to hear the phrase, “Where is the remote?” ever again, because it will be put away where it can be reached, in an instant, in its handy pocket in the DIY remote holder. Follow our step-by-step tutorial to see how to easily make this remote holder. They make great gifts too, so once you have made one you may want to start a few more."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Rustic Produce DIY Box
- DIY Storage Jars
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Bright DIY Circle Shelf
- Easy Modern Wood Slice DIY Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box