This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"Decorating your home with Pottery Barn finds is a great way to add classic décor to any room. But filling your home with decorations from Pottery Barn isn’t exactly budget-friendly. Instead of breaking your budget to decorate your house, why not make your own home décor? With the help of the thrift store and a few simple craft supplies, you can create your own Pottery Barn inspired vase for the fraction of the cost of the real thing. "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextDIY Curtain Rods
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Taco Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
- Midsummer Headband
- Free Printable Farm Coloring Pages
- Summer Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Easy Copycat Wendys Frosty Recipe
- Cute And Colorful Red Bird Craft With Feathers
- Recycled Tin Can Fairy Wagon
- Large Bead Drogonfly
- Free Printable Camping Coloring Page
- Crochet Textured Granny Square Block