Pop Art Serving Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With printing pictures becoming a thing of the past, here's a great way to enhance your home decor. Using a picture that would otherwise never see the light of day, turn it into pop art! The tutorial will show you how to convert any photo into a pop art masterpiece to upcycle a plain ‘ol tray! I equate this project to an electronic version of an adult colouring book and it’s super fun to do!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a thrifted tray into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding new decorations for your home can be expensive, but not anymore with this Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath! If you are looking… Continue reading: "Book Paper Dollar Store Wreath"
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Marimo Moss Ball Aquarium
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Pincushion
- Diy Realistic Eyeballs
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates