Pop Art Serving Tray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"With printing pictures becoming a thing of the past, here's a great way to enhance your home decor. Using a picture that would otherwise never see the light of day, turn it into pop art! The tutorial will show you how to convert any photo into a pop art masterpiece to upcycle a plain ‘ol tray! I equate this project to an electronic version of an adult colouring book and it’s super fun to do!"
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
NotesAll it takes is a little imagination, and a green outlook, to transform a thrifted tray into a treasured keepsake! If you’re ready to get your craft mojo on, fly over to Birdz of a Feather to learn more!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- DIY Storage Jars
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf