Plastic Bottle Planter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This hanging plastic bottle planter is a great project to get kids into gardening and an amazing DIY to make during Spring! Great inexpensive way to create your own hanging plastic bottle garden! There’s something about upcycling projects that make me really happy! First, they are super thrifty, second they are eco-friendly (we are preventing trash from getting to a landfill), and finally you don’t need to make a trip to your craft supply store to make them, what else can we ask for?"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- Upcycled Jewelry Hanger
- Easy Modern Wood Slice DIY Shelf
- How To Paint With Vinyl On Canvas
- Customize Your Plastic Storage Drawers
- Cute Cardboard DIY Basket
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- DIY Modern Mirror
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Tips For Making Miniatures
- Easy Coastal Decor With A Twist Of Avocado
- Road Map Planters
- Homemade Eye Firming Cream
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Shay Collar