Patriotic Table DIY Utensil Caddy Basket
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This Patriotic Table DIY Utensil Caddy Basket is a quick and simple build for power tool beginners. You only need to make simple, straight cuts. I used my miter saw for this project, but you can use a jigsaw or circular saw too. This caddy can be cut, assembled, patched, sanded, painted and decorated in less than 2 hours. Let that dry for a couple more hours and you’ll be ready to put a coat of my favorite polyurethane on too. Learn new DIY skills and score cute, Patriotic Table Decor. Nice!
Summer is packed with tons of great reasons to get the friends and family together for a backyard BBQ or picnic. We’ve got Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, beach trips, family reunions, graduation parties, Fathers Day, and all of the “just because we wanted to grill out” days of summer ahead of us. This Patriotic Table DIY works all summer long. So show your love for the good ol’ USA with this easy DIY."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Rustic Produce DIY Box
- DIY Storage Jars
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Bright DIY Circle Shelf
- Easy Modern Wood Slice DIY Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box