Patriotic Table DIY Utensil Caddy Basket
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This Patriotic Table DIY Utensil Caddy Basket is a quick and simple build for power tool beginners. You only need to make simple, straight cuts. I used my miter saw for this project, but you can use a jigsaw or circular saw too. This caddy can be cut, assembled, patched, sanded, painted and decorated in less than 2 hours. Let that dry for a couple more hours and you’ll be ready to put a coat of my favorite polyurethane on too. Learn new DIY skills and score cute, Patriotic Table Decor. Nice!
Summer is packed with tons of great reasons to get the friends and family together for a backyard BBQ or picnic. We’ve got Memorial Day, the Fourth of July, Labor Day, beach trips, family reunions, graduation parties, Fathers Day, and all of the “just because we wanted to grill out” days of summer ahead of us. This Patriotic Table DIY works all summer long. So show your love for the good ol’ USA with this easy DIY."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Darling DIY Jewelry Tray
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Give your home a dose of whimsy with these floor cushions.
- DIY Wooden Crate Shelves
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths