This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a cute no sew fabric pumpkin. This cute decoration can be used for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I made mine in a farmhouse theme to coordinate with my dining room table decorations. You can use fabric scraps to make this, so it's a cute upcycled project. Kids can even make it, but they may need help with the hot glue. I also have a printable template for the leaves and an SVG file to die cut felt or fabric if desired."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn