No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a cute no sew fabric pumpkin. This cute decoration can be used for Halloween and Thanksgiving. I made mine in a farmhouse theme to coordinate with my dining room table decorations. You can use fabric scraps to make this, so it's a cute upcycled project. Kids can even make it, but they may need help with the hot glue. I also have a printable template for the leaves and an SVG file to die cut felt or fabric if desired."
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Darling DIY Jewelry Tray
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Give your home a dose of whimsy with these floor cushions.
- DIY Wooden Crate Shelves
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths