We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Repurposing old furniture, like this whitewashed nightstand, is a great way to infuse new life to your home without needing to break the bank! If you’re sick of your old and boring nightstand, improve the look of your bedside table with this nightstand makeover, for less than $10 and in almost no time! one of the easiest ways of giving new life to a room is by changing the furniture. However, let’s be honest here, new furniture can be incredibly expensive; I mean most nightstands cost hundreds of dollars at stores!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How To Makeover Your Curtain Rods Using Drawer Pulls
- Recycle Wine Bottle into Bohemian Vase Decor
- Revamped Lamp Project
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
- Colorful Wooden Calendar Blocks
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- Bottle Lamps Magical Party Decor Idea
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- Corner Fireplace Mantel Makeover
- No Sew Pillow Cover
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe