We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Repurposing old furniture, like this whitewashed nightstand, is a great way to infuse new life to your home without needing to break the bank! If you’re sick of your old and boring nightstand, improve the look of your bedside table with this nightstand makeover, for less than $10 and in almost no time! one of the easiest ways of giving new life to a room is by changing the furniture. However, let’s be honest here, new furniture can be incredibly expensive; I mean most nightstands cost hundreds of dollars at stores!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Diy Box Shelves
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
- Designer Upcycled Desk Cady
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
- Headboard Repurposed Into a Coat Rack
- Amazing DIY Floating Corner Shelves
- DIY Love Heart Cork Board
- The Super Simple Scrap Wood Wall Organizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper