We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Repurposing old furniture, like this whitewashed nightstand, is a great way to infuse new life to your home without needing to break the bank! If you’re sick of your old and boring nightstand, improve the look of your bedside table with this nightstand makeover, for less than $10 and in almost no time! one of the easiest ways of giving new life to a room is by changing the furniture. However, let’s be honest here, new furniture can be incredibly expensive; I mean most nightstands cost hundreds of dollars at stores!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- House Cleaning Schedule
- Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
- Upcycle Old Planters to Candle Holders with Chalk Paint
- How to Install Faux Beams
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 in 30 Minutes
- Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
- Floating DIY Storage Shelves
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Pumpkin Centerpiece
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes