Nautical Candle Holder
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This nautical candle holder is the perfect little gift! A super easy project that’s ready in less than 30 minutes and that’s super cheap to make. Give your space a nautical vibe in almost no time! They are great for ambiance light, make the perfect decor for parties. I also love how candles can give any space some characters, plus they also make the perfect gift! However finding beautiful candle holders can be difficult or expensive. This pretty nautical candle holder is neither of those 2 things! "
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- House Cleaning Schedule
- Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
- Upcycle Old Planters to Candle Holders with Chalk Paint
- How to Install Faux Beams
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 in 30 Minutes
- Angel Wings DIY Wall Decor
- Floating DIY Storage Shelves
- Upcycled Cardboard Craft Room Organizers
- Pumpkin Centerpiece
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes