Mason Jar DIY Planter Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This Mason Jar Planter Box is a quick and simple build for power tool beginners. You only need to make simple, straight cuts. Yea, again! I used my miter saw for this project, but you can use a jigsaw or circular saw too. You can cut, assemble, patch, sand, and stain 1 in less than 2 hours. AND part of that time is just waiting for the hole filler and stain to dry. Give it a couple more hours and you’ll be ready to put a coat of poly on."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- 5 16oz. Mason Jars
- mini LED lights
- faux or real flowers
- 1 - 1"x4" 8' board
- 1 - 1"x6" 8'board
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Inexpensive Upcycled DIY Cork Board
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- Rustic DIY Silverware Holder
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Easy Upcycled Sweater DIY Box
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Ginormous DIY Chalkboard
- How to Sew Your Own Curtains
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed