This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Mason Jar DIY Planter Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "This Mason Jar Planter Box is a quick and simple build for power tool beginners. You only need to make simple, straight cuts. Yea, again! I used my miter saw for this project, but you can use a jigsaw or circular saw too. You can cut, assemble, patch, sand, and stain 1 in less than 2 hours. AND part of that time is just waiting for the hole filler and stain to dry. Give it a couple more hours and you’ll be ready to put a coat of poly on."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
- 5 16oz. Mason Jars
- mini LED lights
- faux or real flowers
- 1 - 1"x4" 8' board
- 1 - 1"x6" 8'board
Read NextAdorable Whale Clay Pot DIY
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Adorable Whale Clay Pot DIY
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- Toy Truck Crochet Storage Basket With Tshirt Yarn
- Winter Table Branches
- Easy Upcycled Sweater DIY Box
- Trendy Marble Coaster DIY
- Delightful Thanksgiving DIY Doormat
- Vintage Mirror Upcycle
- Southern-Inspired Flower Arrangement DIY
- Pumpkin DIY Planters
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover
- Easy And Simple Crochet Treble Flock Blanket Pattern
- Halloween Cakesicles Recipe
- Halloween Treats Tote
- Kitty Cat Pot Holder
- Dracula & Skull Halloween Crafts
- Pottery Barn Inspired Diy Vase
- Fall Color By Number Pages
- Paulie Pumpkin
- Herbal Bath Bomb Recipe