Makeup Bag Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Makeup products scattered all around the house or your bathroom vanity? Or maybe you need a new mini travel makeup bag and can’t happen to find something you like? Choose your favorite fabrics and use this simple and quick makeup bag pattern to make a pretty mini makeup sack the exact size you need! This colorful DIY makeup bag is very easy to make and uses a simple to follow pattern. It’s basically a round piece of fabric lined and gathered with a pretty cord or ribbon. It only takes basic sewing skills to make it, so there’s no excuse not to try it. Add a small buttoned flap (optional) to keep it closed and that’s it! But rest assured, to make things easier and quicker for you I already made a makeup bag pattern!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar