Makeup Bag Pattern
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Makeup products scattered all around the house or your bathroom vanity? Or maybe you need a new mini travel makeup bag and can’t happen to find something you like? Choose your favorite fabrics and use this simple and quick makeup bag pattern to make a pretty mini makeup sack the exact size you need! This colorful DIY makeup bag is very easy to make and uses a simple to follow pattern. It’s basically a round piece of fabric lined and gathered with a pretty cord or ribbon. It only takes basic sewing skills to make it, so there’s no excuse not to try it. Add a small buttoned flap (optional) to keep it closed and that’s it! But rest assured, to make things easier and quicker for you I already made a makeup bag pattern!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you tend to lose bills and papers in the clutter of your home, this picture frame project will come in handy. Check out this Cute… Continue reading: "Cute and Easy DIY Wall Organizer"
- DIY Fabric Storage Box Upcycle
- How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
- Succulious Mason Jar Storage Idea
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
- DIY Storage Jars
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Doily Placemat
- Shea Butter And Colloidal Oats Whipped Soap
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- One For All Basic Crochet Finger Puppet Pattern
- Printable Desserts Word Scramble
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf