Macrame Cord Crochet Round Basket With Handles
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I love making Crochet Baskets. The fun and the most awesome thing about making a Crochet Basket is that, you can make them in size of your choice with the same pattern. Using different yarns gives you a different textured basket. They are of course pretty easy and quick to make. Today am sharing the pattern for Macrame Cord Crochet Basket with Handles. I have used macrame cord for the basket. The thick cord gives the basket sturdiness. I have also added handles to the basket. This makes it pretty useful and easy for storing and carrying around your things. Materials Used:- Macrame Cord 5.50mm Crochet Hook"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat