Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This lovely doily works up in about an hour, and is perfect for scraps. It's also easy to adjust if you want a larger one, or make a bunch and sew together for a table runner. You'll need 47 yards of worsted weight yarn. I used Knit Picks Dishie. The gauge and finished size is not essential for this project. I am using cotton because it's durable, and machine washes and dries well. If you intend on using with warm or moist items, I recommend the cotton (or wool), otherwise any fiber works. Cotton yarn will appear thinner and have more definition than acrylic so it's possible a worsted weight acrylic yarn would produce a slightly larger doily."
- 47 Yards Total of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Knit Picks Dishie Yarn in Bumbleebee, Begonia, Honeydew and White
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- A Craft for Every Room: DIY Room Decor
- DIY Confetti Washi Tape Accent Wall
- Painted Spoon Wall Decor
- Cheap and Easy Pallet Wall
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Easy Canvas DIY Wall Art
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Haylee Hand Towel