Lilac Coral Crochet Doily
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Here is a lovely way to add a personal touch to your home decor. Crochet Doily patterns are the most versatile project you can make. You can use them as Tablemats...Placemats....Table runners....wall hanging art or use a larger size Hook and Yarn and make them into Crochet rugs. Today am sharing the pattern for this pretty Lilac Coral Crochet Doily. I have used two shades of color. You can make yours with any combination of colors. The size of this doily can be altered according to your choice. The stitches used are very basic hence it would also be a great beginner friendly project. They would also make awesome gifts for your loved ones. Materials Used:- 4 Ply Cotton Knitting Yarn 4mm Crochet Hook Size:- 15 Inches( Can be customized to any size)"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Easy Rustic DIY Wood Magnets
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Denim Rag Wreath DIY
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Cloud Toilet Paper Storage
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Darling DIY Sink Curtains
- Easy DIY Curtain Tie Backs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box