This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Landon Hand Towel
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This easy hand towel is worked in the moss stitch aka the linen stitch, which is comprised of simple single crochets and chains. It creates such a beautiful, woven texture, and looks really neat when worked in stripes. This hand towel is perfect for the kitchen, or the bathroom. I use my hand towel purely for drying my hands and decoration, but if you use yours to clean up messes, keep in mind, they may stain your fabric. You'll need some worsted weight cotton yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie for mine in the Mushroom colorway. A similar yarn to this is Lily Sugar n Cream. You'll also need an H8/5mm crochet hook as well as a G6/4.25mm hook (one for the body and one for the border). For reference, I worked my hand towel up in just over 6 hours. There is a video tutorial included too!"
- 460 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used WeCrochet Dishie Yarn in the Mushroom colorway
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook for Body
- G6/4.25mm Crochet Hook for Border
- Tapestry Needle
- Optional, Jewelry Pliers
Read NextAdorable DIY Bracelet Organizer Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover