Kayla Throw Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This past month has been an emotional roller coaster for us because both our moms passed away from Alzheimer’s. While my mom was in palliative care, delving into learning Tunisian crochet helped focus my sadness into positive energy. Working away on the design of the Kayla pillow, I would sit by mom and crochet while keeping her company. Mom taught me how to crochet when I was six. She instilled in me a love of everything DIY and craft. So it’s come full circle. Drop by to find out more about this passion project! "
NotesFeather your nest with a crocheted Kayla pillow; the neutral colour suits any decor!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar