How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I have a small walled town garden and I really needed a shed for it. I was worried that the shed would dominate such a small garden. That is when I decided to make a feature of the shed. So even though you couldn't help looking at the shed it would be something fun and pretty to look out. I decided to paint the shed with my favorite Finnish floral pattern. I created my own stencils and templates to use with this fabulous paint job. The shed now really cheers up my garden on even the dullest of days."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder