This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Paint a Color Accent On a Door
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Does your home have a bland and boring door within its walls? I do. Mine leads to a little powder room off our combined mudroom-laundry room. A cream-colored door in a cream-colored room flanked by a white washing machine and dryer on one side and a white mudroom cubby system on the other. I don't know about you but b-o-r-i-n-g. Learn how to easily add a pop of color to an otherwise dull door and instantly add interest."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Paint + brush
- Ruler + pencil
- Painters tape
DIY Project Instructions
If the door needs a fresh coat of paint, do so first before adding the color block.
Using a ruler, determine where and how big of a color block you want.
I lined up the painter's tape with my pencil line.
Start painting your contrasting color block.
Enjoy the sudden pop of color and interest!
Read NextUpcycled Duct Pumpkin Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Upcycled Duct Pumpkin Craft
- Easy DIY Bandana Throw Pillows
- Rustic DIY Silverware Holder
- Braided T-Shirt Rug Tutorial
- Rustic Produce DIY Box
- DIY Gift Bag Wall Art
- DIY Marbled Throw Pillows
- DIY Holographic House Sign
- DIY Driftwood Hanger for Necklaces
- Farmhouse Style Ruffled Pillow Case Sewing Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square