How to Make an Awesome Hidden Jewelry Organizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"My Husband and I had a disagreement: I loved the functionality of my picture frame jewelry holder, but he felt it made our room look cluttered. After a few months, I realized he was RIGHT! And even worse, my jewelry had a habit of falling off. *So frustrating* When we decided to renovate our master bedroom, I took the opportunity to come up with a solution that stays functional but also hides the clutter. Take a look at how I created this awesome hidden jewelry organizer."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Entryway Wall Organizer
- Copper and Leather Cup Holders
- Easy $5 Fruit Basket Pantry Display
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Easy Etched Glass DIY Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween