How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When reorganizing our linen closet and open shelving last fall, I decided enough was enough and went in search for a way to collect our family's hats, gloves, and scarves that is both pretty and functional. I was determined to find an attractive solution that would be easy for the whole family to access, would fill the opening, and would hide the mess. The problem is, that the opening itself is a very awkward size at 16”H x 11.5”D x 20.5”W. And the cost of a basket that would only fit half the height of the opening can run close to $50! I nearly gave up on the whole project. That is, until one day I realized that an economy size box of baby diapers is practically the perfect size for our space. All I had to do was find a way to turn an ugly baby box into something pretty."
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Coconut Oil Deodorant Recipe With Essential Oils
- Diy Saline Wipes For Eyes
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Fabric Tortilla Warmer (video)
- Easy Valentine’s Day Cake Mix Cookies Bars
- Valentine's Day Bath Bombs Diy
- Printable Winter Word Scramble
- Make Kitchen Scrubbers Out Of Mesh Bags