How to Install Faux Beams
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Do you like the look of wood ceiling beams? So did we. But the cost was WAY more than we had in the budget. We just dismissed the idea as one that wouldn't happen for us anytime soon. THEN, we discovered faux beams. Made from a dense foam material, they look amazingly realistic. And they cost a fraction of the price that real beams cost. Not only that, they are lightweight, and much easier to install!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Whether you have a bunch of pencils or office supplies this Cute DIY Recycled Storage Container is the perfect way for you to store… Continue reading: "Cute DIY Recycled Storage Containervideocam"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Solve Your Organizing Hang-ups
- Halloween Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- Edible Outer Space Play Dough
- Easy Curled Ribbon Ornaments
- Diy Fabric Mason Jar Lid Ornaments
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Diy Wintry Epsom Salt Jars
- Attractive Wall Hanging From Paper
- Frame From Newspaper
- Pop Art Serving Tray