How To Paint A Giant Christmas Tree For Your Wall
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I live in an old narrow Victorian house where space is at a premium. That is why I like flat Christmas trees as they do not take up too much space. This year I made a very flat Christmas tree by painting a very large one for my wall. This tree only too 10 mins and was very easy to paint. It's all about the brush technique used even a child could do it. I was still able to decorate this tree and put presents around it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- large white canvas
- green, brown and white acrylic paint
- paint brushes
- snowflake push pins
- small baubles
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids