This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Beeswax sheet candles are a very easy DIY for kids or adults. You can get the sheets in different colors to match your decor. Did you know that you can still add essential oils for a natural scent? It's very easy to do and safe as long as you don't get the oils on the wick and let them dry before lighting. You can then burn the candles for aromatherapy and to purify the air with the beeswax."
Read NextAdorable DIY Bracelet Organizer Box
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover