How To Make A Personalised Map Pillow
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These personalized and unique pillows make lovely Christmas gifts for family members, especially if you use maps of special places. I made ones for my Norwegian in-laws using vintage maps of Norway and Bergen. I show you how to find gorgeous vintage maps for free on the internet. Then how to use free online software to personalise the maps and re-size them for a pillow. Then when you are finished with your design then you can just send them off to an online printer. It is very easy to do and well worth it."
- Free vintage maps
- Computer and internet access
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy & Kid-friendly Hashbrown Casserole Recipe
- Sweater Wreath
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Printable Paper Dolls
- Printable Box Template For Christmas
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub