How To Make A Denim Footstool
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This is a handy upcycled piece of furniture. I call it a footstool, but as well as being a footrest it also provides extra seating when needed. The low footstool also sometimes gets used as a coffee table when I'm lounging on the couch. It is really easy to make, all you need is a bit of foam some hairpin legs and a pair of jeans. To add a bit of fun to this handy piece I added some fun embroidery patches to the denim."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
- upholstery foam
- pair of jeans
- hairpin legs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Rustic Produce DIY Box
- DIY Storage Jars
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Bright DIY Circle Shelf
- Easy Modern Wood Slice DIY Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box