How To Make A Cotton Ball Wreath
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a cotton ball wreath. This is an easy to make wreath that uses Dollar Tree supplies. I used a wire wreath form from Dollar Tree supplies and cotton balls from the dollar store. I also used bottle brush trees from Dollar Tree. I made mine as a simple winter wreath, but you can swap out the decorations for Christmas or fall decorations. I also have directions for cleaning it in case it gets dusty."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter