How To Make A Chalkboard
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Everyone needs a little fun in their lives, and adding a chalkboard to your home can be just what you need. This quick tutorial shows you how to make your very own chalkboard. It can be used as a menu board in your kitchen, a fun notepad around the house, or a coloring station for your kids. This craft only takes about 20 minutes but can take longer if you decide to add some paint. Come check out this quick tutorial to add some fun to your home!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- Easy Rustic DIY Wood Magnets
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Denim Rag Wreath DIY
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- Rustic Mason Jar Wall Vase DIY
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Cloud Toilet Paper Storage
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Darling DIY Sink Curtains
- Easy DIY Curtain Tie Backs
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box