This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Cover Glass Doors With Fabric
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Cover up the clutter or just add a little cottage charm to your glass cabinet doors with this quick, easy and super inexpensive crafty hack! Add fabric to your glass cabinet doors in mere minutes without any hardware or sewing. It's so simple to do, you can swap the fabric out to suit the current season, festive holiday or just your mood! Even though it only takes about twenty minutes start to finish to change the fabric out completely, the transformation is quite dramatic. Change your mind, no problem, it comes off just as quick."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- How to Make a Gorgeous Twine-Wrapped Storage Box
- DIY Fabric Storage Bins
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Unexpected Lace DIY Earring Holder
- Giant DIY Pegboard Organizer
- Easy No Sew Rope Basket
- DIY Custom Plywood Storage Boxes
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- DIY Ladder Shoe Rack
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Pumpkin Cutting Practice Sheets
- Free Hall Pass Printables
- Turkey Veggie Tray Appetizer
- Easy White Cheddar Popcorn
- How To Make Ghost Cupcakes
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial