How To Cover Glass Doors With Fabric
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Cover up the clutter or just add a little cottage charm to your glass cabinet doors with this quick, easy and super inexpensive crafty hack! Add fabric to your glass cabinet doors in mere minutes without any hardware or sewing. It's so simple to do, you can swap the fabric out to suit the current season, festive holiday or just your mood! Even though it only takes about twenty minutes start to finish to change the fabric out completely, the transformation is quite dramatic. Change your mind, no problem, it comes off just as quick."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Get the look of a pallet-backed bookcase without the hassle with this DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase. The secret is… Continue reading: "DIY Rustic Faux Wood Backed Bookcase"
- DIY Marbled Tiles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Giant DIY Pegboard Organizer
- Unexpected Upcycled DIY Jewelry Holder
- DIY Barn Door Under $10 in 30 Minutes
- Upcycled Coffee Tin
- Upcycle Old Planters to Candle Holders with Chalk Paint
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Trendy Upcycled Light Bulb Vase
- Chic DIY Plant Hanger
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Homemade Shaving Cream Recipe
- Printable Rainbow Coloring Page
- Garden Stone Cookies To Celebrate Mother's Day!
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Small Gift Ideas For Any Occassion
- Tie-dye Pillow
- Free Mother’s Day Printable Coupon Cards
- 10 Min Seamless Panty Sewing Pattern
- Diy Driftwood Heart