Hide Those Ugly Outlets With These Miniature Barn Doors
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "It’s the perfect day to open new doors – literally! These working little barn doors are made from ice cream sticks and are a fun way to hide those boring old wall plugs or wall sockets. Quick and easy to make, they're guaranteed to add a bit of fun and whimsy to your home decor. They can be customized to suit any interior. Plus, the kids will love helping you put them together. So, grab some scissors, wood glue, ice cream sticks and eye screws and come see how to make your own."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Before and After: $1 Thrift Store Desk Chair
- Round Cross Body Bag Pattern for Girls
- Valentine's Day Printable
- How to Make Pleats Easy Beginner Sewing Tutorial for Knife Pleats
- Brown Sheep Co.
- DIY Valentine's Day Garland
- Valentine's Day Garland
- DIY Firewood Holder
- How to Make a Denim Mini Stocking Advent Calendar
- Glass Bottle Flower Vases