Hide Those Ugly Outlets With These Miniature Barn Doors
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "It’s the perfect day to open new doors – literally! These working little barn doors are made from ice cream sticks and are a fun way to hide those boring old wall plugs or wall sockets. Quick and easy to make, they're guaranteed to add a bit of fun and whimsy to your home decor. They can be customized to suit any interior. Plus, the kids will love helping you put them together. So, grab some scissors, wood glue, ice cream sticks and eye screws and come see how to make your own."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Springtime Funfetti Cake Mix Cookie Recipe
- Shrimp Parmesan Salad Recipe
- Slow Cooker Chili Chicken Soup
- Sore Muscle Bath Sale Recipe
- Italian Sausage Sliders Sandwiches
- How To Make Chex™ Party Mix In A Slow Cooker
- How to Color Your Own Hair at Home
- Free Pirate Word Search And Word Scramble For Kids