Hide Those Ugly Outlets With These Miniature Barn Doors
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "It’s the perfect day to open new doors – literally! These working little barn doors are made from ice cream sticks and are a fun way to hide those boring old wall plugs or wall sockets. Quick and easy to make, they're guaranteed to add a bit of fun and whimsy to your home decor. They can be customized to suit any interior. Plus, the kids will love helping you put them together. So, grab some scissors, wood glue, ice cream sticks and eye screws and come see how to make your own."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Easy DIY Magnolia Wreath
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- A Craft for Every Room: DIY Room Decor
- DIY Confetti Washi Tape Accent Wall
- Painted Spoon Wall Decor
- Cheap and Easy Pallet Wall
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Lace and Burlap Covered Books DIY Decor
- Easy Canvas DIY Wall Art
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Desserts Word Search
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Kids Painting Activity - Painting Framed Glass
- Rainbow Jello Shots
- Haylee Hand Towel