Haylee Hand Towel
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Handmade hand towels are a favorite of mine. I love to make them, display them and use them in my kitchen. This hand towel is an easy, beginner friendly project that features simple half double crochet stitches. It's perfect for the kitchen, or the bathroom, and looks great in a solid color or stripes - you can even pull out your cotton scraps, and stashbust. I use my hand towel purely for drying my hands and decoration, but if you use yours to clean up messes, keep in mind, they may stain your fabric. I used WeCrochet Dishie Yarn for mine, but you're favorite worsted weight cotton yarn will do. For reference, I had mine ready in just under 4.5 hours."
- Worsted Weight (#4) Cotton Yarn - I used WeCrochet Dishie: 380 Yards of Silver, 31 Yards of Swa
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat