Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If you have a black thumb or just want some greenery in your home that doesn't need to be maintained, then felt succulents are your answer. The felt petals can be cut by hand or with an electronic cutter. Gather materials on a nature walk - moss (or buy some faux), bark, leaves, and rocks to add the realistic and real finishing touches. Attach to a canvas frame, a picture frame without the glass, or even a wood wall shelf. There are so many ways to personalize this succulent garden."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Glue gun and glue
- Canvas or frame
DIY Project Instructions
Cut out felt petals (the design I used is a free project from Cricut but there are plenty of templates online if you need one).
(optional) use ink pads or markers to darken the edges of the petals.
Glue layers of felt together
Arrange on frame with other natural elements until it is as full as you would like.
Glue items to the frame.
Hang and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If you have line dry clothes and a small laundry room, you know the struggle of finding room to put up a drying rack. This Small… Continue reading: "Small Laundry Room DIY Drying Rack"
- Lace No-Sew DIY Curtains
- Easy DIY Drawer Organizer
- $15 Monitor Riser Desk Organizer
- DIY Mason Jar Centerpiece Tray
- Easy DIY Barnwood Bookshelves
- Faux Sheepskin DIY Rug
- DIY Home Decor: 9 Home Decorating Ideas
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- How to Make Candles: A Beginner Candlemaking Guide
- Stained Basket DIY Storage
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Paint a Designer Patterned Shed
- 17 Best Home Improvement Blogs
- Simple Peppermint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Gorgeous DIY Snowy Lantern Ornament
- Quick and Easy Handbag Planters
- Wagner Furno 500 Heat Gun
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions