HOME DIY Shelf
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"What does it really mean when they say home is where the heart is? For me it's all about the little things the rose that my daughter gave me from the garden, a candlelight dinner under the stars, my sons cheeky smile, our fur babies, a good book and laughter. Without the little things a house can never be a home. This little pallet HOME shelf is the perfect place to display some of those special things. A HOME shelf is a gentle reminder of all the things we hold close to our hearts."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Primary TechniqueWood Crafts
Project TypeMake a Project
- Chalk Paint
- Wood Stain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
- DIY Confetti Washi Tape Accent Wall
- DIY Painted Cross Stitch Art
- Unique Hanging Plant Headboard DIY
- Yard Sale Frame to Fun Home Decor
- Boho-Chic Light Fixture DIY
- Changeable Velcro Photo Display Chalkboard
- DIY Abstract Painted Storage Boxes
- Hanging DIY Light Chandelier
- DIY Crystal Chandelier
- Budget-Friendly DIY Mirror
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Bug Bite Relief Stick
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes