Granny's Scrappy Placemat
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"My Granny’s series features one round granny squares. This makes it really great for using up those tiny bits of yarn in your stash. If you don’t need a placemat, use it as a larger doily. You'll need 282 yards of worsted weight yarn. As a placemat, I recommend cotton since it's more durable, but as a doily, acrylic works too. I used Lily Sugar n Cream for my placemat. Alternatively, I recommend WeCrochet Dishie (cotton) or Red Heart Super Saver (acrylic). I have included instructions to make a variety of sizes depending on your preference. This placemat took me about 8.25 hours to complete."
- 282 Yards of Worsted Weight Cotton Yarn – I used Lily Sugar n Cream in Red (21 Yards), Royal (21 Yards) and White (240 Yards)
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
- DIY Teacup Pendant Light Shades
- Tall Skinny PVC Pipe DIY Wine Rack
- 38 DIY Shelves: The Ultimate Guide on How to Build a Shelf
- DIY Easy Paint Chip Beach Art
- Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover
- Rustic Produce DIY Box
- DIY Storage Jars
- Upcycled Denim Pocket Organizer
- Bright DIY Circle Shelf
- Easy Modern Wood Slice DIY Shelf
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box