Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I don't know about you but we always seem to have a broken wine glass (or two) leftover after our dinner parties. So if you're like me and hate just chucking them in the bin, then you'll love this tutorial that will show you how to repurpose the stems and use them to make some gorgeous planters. Not only is it an easy recyle project that will add something special to your home, you can also adapt the idea and use teacups or any other pretty container to make it your own. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Decorative DIY Storage Boxes
- Darling DIY Jewelry Tray
- Rustic Circle DIY Shelf
- Grundtal Bar Hack DIY Mug Rack
- Give your home a dose of whimsy with these floor cushions.
- DIY Wooden Crate Shelves
- DIY Upcycled Denim and Copper Magazine Rack
- Transform Your Stairs With Wallpaper
- DIY Farmhouse Shutter Mirror
- Repainting Furniture Upcycle Tutorial
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths